WiseBiology Forum Index WiseBiology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT PICTURES CAN I HANG IN THE BEDROOM?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark01

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject: WHAT PICTURES CAN I HANG IN THE BEDROOM? Reply with quote

The wall above the headboard is the most popular location for a painting. I don't really know what kind of paintings are usually hung in bedrooms, so I decided to ask you. What do you think about it?
Helen09

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can hang a group of paintings in the bedroom as well as a single large canvas. Provided, of course, that the headboard is small enough. You can use turquoise canvas wall art for a more cozy atmosphere. If the wall in front of the bed is empty, do not rush to hang the TV on it. It is better to admire a work of art before going to bed, than to overexcite the psyche with loud action movies. TV light reduces the production of melatonin, while a sharp movie forces the brain to work actively.
Maxxx17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The teachings of feng shui imply strict rules for the choice of decor. For example, it is recommended to buy several paintings with a similar style and theme - this attracts positive energy.
disob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most important thing about having pictures in the bedroom is that they should be meaningful and relevant ones. Also we are doing KYC Verification to solve your payment issue. If you have too many pictures up, it will make the room look cluttered and unorganized. This can also cause people to feel uncomfortable when entering your room because they have no idea what any of the other things on display mean or represent in your life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WiseBiology Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: