WiseBiology Forum Index WiseBiology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there any secret in being good at math?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SouthSidde

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject: Is there any secret in being good at math? Reply with quote

I have recently realized how much I need and important mathematics, but to my great regret, it is given to me very hard. Perhaps you know some ways how I can get comfortable with all sorts of material quickly and easily?
MrPhilip

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask questions. I strongly recommend that you contact the 4th grader math service, which will describe in detail how best to study. Wonder about what you learned: if you changed this thing, what would happen? How is this related to that? Connect everything. Get curious about the math in physics, economics, or whatever you're interested in. Follow your curiosity. If you stop being curious, stop learning and go do something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WiseBiology Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: