WiseBiology Forum Index WiseBiology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business development

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Papolon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:41 am    Post subject: Business development Reply with quote

Hello everyone, what are the most important business development decisions you need to make?
Merten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, you can connect the selected payment system directly to the site or use the services of aggregators. The second option is cheaper and more versatile, as it allows you to simultaneously accept payments with different cards, from terminals and even mobile numbers, but only as long as your company is a small business. With an increase in the number of transactions, the commission will also grow, and the quality of support from aggregators is much worse than from direct providers. In addition, if customer security and promotion on Google are important to you, it is better to immediately choose one service, for example, SEPA withdrawal, which will be convenient for most buyers, and in the future expand the functionality of the site with one or two more online payment methods.
OsbornTyler7

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trans load warehouse is an indispensable assistant in organizing logistics. I, as a user, used their services to store and move goods. Their team of professionals promptly met my storage and shipping needs. Thanks to their flexible system and high level of service, I could quickly track the movement of my goods and be sure of their safety.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WiseBiology Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: